Many times, I have found that someone found this blog because they were searching on “Fragrance Free Sign” or “Perfume Free Sign”. I’m happy to announce that now you can find those here! I’ve created a button, magnet or poster through CafePress. Click on on of the images below to go to my shop.
A keychain – I’m Fragrance Free. Please help keep me that way!
Here’s the Text of the Poster:
Fragrance Free Zone
In consideration of those who are sensitive to the chemicals in fragrances, this area has been declared a Fragrance Free Zone.
Please refrain from wearing perfumes and colognes in this area. Also, no air fresheners.
The chemicals in these products can affect anyone at anytime causing incapacitating and even disabling illness. Who can be affected by these chemicals?
* People with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
* People with migraines
* People with Asthma
* Developing Children – Before and After Birth
* People with COPD or other breathing disorders
* People with Emphysema
* People with Autoimmune Disorders (MS, Lupus, and others)
* People with Allergies and Sinus Headaches
* People with frequent colds or respiratory infections
* People with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, ADHD
* Formerly Healthy People whoâ€™ve been exposed to too many chemicals
* Even YOU!
Want more information?
My plan was to make several posters in different colors, but there’s a limit to what you can do with a basic shop.
If you like them, please let me know. I’ll be designing more products soon.
Uh, Oh! Did you get to here and not see what you wanted? Contact me and I’ll see if I can make it available for you!
Update 08/10/2008: As requested, I have added a variety of t-shirts in Cafe Press. So far, I’ve added 3 designs in a variety of colors and shirt styles. I also added more colors for the posters. I’m working on more that I hope to have up this week. I have at least two more t-shirts planned and some coffee mugs.
Check out my shop: Mariposa Naturals Shop.